click to enable zoom
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen Prev Next
Advanced Search
Your search results

What is the Golden Visa in Spain and how to get it?

Posted by Susana Mateo on September 15, 2021

Can you imagine living for a year in Spain? With the Golden Visa Spain it is possible. From our real estate we offer you a comprehensive service adapted to your needs. Learn more here.

What is the Golden Visa Spain?

The Golden Visa Spain is a residence visa, together with a special work permit for investors that allows you to reside for a year throughout the national territory. It allows the holder to bring to Spain their relatives, spouse or registered partner, minor children and adult children who are dependents.

(See here the properties of at least € 500,000 that allow you to obtain the Golden Visa)

What is the investment needed to obtain it?

The acquisition of real estate in Spain is the most common route, with an investment of value equal to or greater than € 500,000 free of charges or encumbrance.

You can acquire by natural person or legal person with control of the company, however, the funds cannot come from tax havens.

You must bear in mind that the sale is made before a notary personally or by proxy, since the first € 500,000 must be invested without a mortgage.

What does the Golden Visa Spain entitle you to?

You must not only reside in the national territory, but you get other benefits. Get to know them here.

  • Reside in the Spanish national territory for one year.
  • Work in that territory.
  • Move freely through all Schengen Treaty member countries for a maximum period of 90 days, without the need to apply for additional visas.
  • Bring your relatives to Spain, with the same coverage of the Golden Visa.

The Golden Visa Spain is extendable to the spouse –or registered partner of another type–, to the minor children and to the dependent parents of the holder and his partner, as well as to the adult children who are dependents, that is, who prove that they cannot earn a living on their own.

On the other hand, children or parents who are not objectively dependent will have to apply for the visa by their own means. The only requirement for family members is to prove lack of criminal record, illegal entry into Schengen territory and visa refusals.

What do we offer as a real estate agency?

In our real estate we have a team of partners to offer a comprehensive service adapted to your needs.

  1. Real Estate Personal Shopper Service (PSI).

– Search:

As PSI we search, refine and classify the largest number of properties in internal, external and bank portfolios, adapted to the client’s investment objectives.

– Selection and presentation:

Once the properties have been selected and purified, free of charges and encumbrances, we carry out a study where the most interesting data for decision making and investment viability are collected.

– Negotiation

– Property Management

We carry out the management of the properties, which covers different services from the search and purification of tenants to the maintenance of the property in administrative terms. A hybrid between intermediation and good service.

  • Obtaining NIE to go to a notary
  • Means of payment

Exchange Control Law and Prevention of Money Laundering Law

Communications, Bank of Spain and investor registration

  • Coordination of notary, bank, seller
  • Liquidation of property transfers

(6% in Madrid, compared to other communities)

  • Registration of property registry and Certificate of ownership and charges
  • Qualified investor visa application (if applicable)
  • Entry into Spain (if applicable)
  • Residence in Spain ( UGE-CE)
  • Obtaining a card for two years

Highlights for all wishes and budgets, contact us now

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Compare Listings